Unlock the Power of Data with these Top Analytics Books of 2021
Data analytics has transformed the way companies analyze, predict, and optimize their operations and strategies. Analytics is not a new concept; however, analytics has evolved over time, and with the latest technological advancements, it has become more powerful than ever. Learning about analytics can be a daunting task, given the vast information available. Luckily, there are many great books to help one learn about analytics, and we’ve put together a list of the top analytics books of 2021.
1. “Python for Data Analysis” by Wes McKinney: Python, one of the most powerful programming languages, is widely used in data analysis. The book, Python for Data Analysis, provides an in-depth introduction to Python’s data analysis libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib. This book is suitable for beginners and experts alike, making it a valuable addition to one’s library.
2. “Data Science from Scratch” by Joel Grus: This book provides an introduction to the fundamental concepts of data science, including probability, statistics, and machine learning, using Python. The book is organized in a way that makes it easy for complete beginners to get started with the subject matter.
3. “Data Analytics Made Accessible” by Anil Maheshwari: This book provides an introduction to data analytics for business professionals. It covers basic analytics concepts, including descriptive and inferential statistics, data visualization techniques, and machine learning algorithms. The book is highly accessible, and readers do not require any prior knowledge of programming.
4. “Storytelling with Data” by Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic: Data can be extremely powerful, but to make it compelling, one must first learn to tell its story in a way that is both informative and engaging. This book provides readers with a step-by-step guide to creating impactful data stories using visualizations.
5. “Data Science for Business” by Foster Provost and Tom Fawcett: This book provides business managers with an overview of the data science process, including data preparation, data modeling, and data evaluation. It is an excellent resource for those who are interested in making data-driven business decisions.
6. “The Data Warehouse Toolkit” by Ralph Kimball and Margy Ross: This book is widely regarded as the most comprehensive guide to data warehousing. It covers all aspects of data warehousing, including design, implementation, and maintenance.
7. “Data Science Ethics” by Mike Loukides and Hilary Mason: This book provides a comprehensive overview of data science ethics, exploring the ethical considerations of data collection, analysis, and use. The book is an essential read for anyone working in data science and related fields.
Data analytics is a constantly evolving field, making it essential for professionals to keep up with the latest trends and techniques. These books are some of the best resources for anyone looking to unlock the power of data analytics. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional, studying these books will help you stay ahead of the curve and succeed in the field of data analytics.